As you may have heard, Chilton Garden Centre has been bought by Lincolnshire-based British Garden Centres Ltd., a successful family business who are expanding into the south of England. Ownership of Chilton Garden Centre transferred from Wyevale PLC to British Garden Centres Ltd. on 25th September 2019.
The great news is that:
- Chilton Garden Centre will continue to operate as a garden centre.
- Chilton Garden Centre staff are keeping their jobs.
- British Garden Centres Ltd. will be introducing exciting new product ranges at Chilton (coming soon).
- Edinburgh Woollen Mill, the restaurant and the antiques centre will remain at Chilton Garden Centre.
- Our Admiral Windows & Conservatories show-site will remain at Chilton Garden Centre.
Admiral Windows Oxford welcomes British Garden Centres Ltd. to Chilton, and we wish them every success.
Do drop in to see us when you visit!