There’s nothing ordinary about our standard uPVC windows! Each opening window unit features:
- 8 point locking to the sac shootbolt mechanism complete with corner drive design;
2 point locking on the hinges as standard;
- 1 key lockable handle as standard;
- 2 locking points on each of the four lock keeps as standard;
- Full depth Eurogroove lock-out design as standard;
- 400% more shootbolt contact area with keep compared to traditional flat shootbolts;
- Supaglide gear box action, rigorously tested to 100,000 opening and closing cycles;
- Q-Lon gaskets for a perfect seal.
The windows shown were fitted by us to a house in Kidlington as part of a larger job – this also included a new set of aluminium bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, a new garage door and a new composite entrance door. The new windows have high quality Duraflex frames with a grained white finish.
See Duraflex frame and colour samples at our Admiral Windows Chilton show-site – or give our Oxford office a call on 01865 788333 to book a no-obligation quote.